[Linuxmint-jp-devel:88] Call for translators: The Linux Mint Blog

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 @ yahoo.co.jp
2012年 9月 5日 (水) 01:03:57 JST

Hi,

I've started to translate The Linux Mint Blog [1]. I'm looking for
some volunteers to translate articles on the blog into Japanese.
Would you like to join me for translation?

For now, the blog is updated monthly and single article don't have
much text [2]. So, I would manage this work by myself but someday I
might have no time to do. In this case, I'll send a message to
linuxmint-jp-members @ linuxmint-jp.net, begging of someone to send a 1st
draft. As taking into such situation, I think it is better to have
some volunteers to be a spare men, who translate original blog article
and send 1st draft. I have 1 volunteer ATM. If you are interested,
please reply to this message.

Procedure:

1. check original blog daily [2]
2. send 1st draft for preview to linuxmint-jp-members @ linuxmint-jp.net [1]